Monday, November 8, 2010

Thanks to my dear friend and brother, Wade McHargue for passing along these awesome quotes. Wade and his wife Kate and three children are being used in a mighty way by the Lord in Guinea Bissau. Please remember them in prayer today.

"Let the devil choose his way; God is a match for him at every weapon. The devil and his whole council are but fools to God; nay, their wisdom foolishness." - William Gurnall

"What a difference in the men who go into battle intending to conquer if they can, and those who go into battle intending to conquer." - D.L. Moody

"A coward heart will not do for the day of battle; a doubting spirit will not stand in conflict." - C.H. Mackintosh

"We are a supernatural people; born again by a supernatural birth; we wage a supernatural fight and are taught by a supernatural teacher; led by a supernatural captain to assured victory." - J. Hudson Taylor

"On the following words I staked everything, and they never failed, 'Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.'" - David Livingstone

No comments:

My purpose in this writing is to see God ever increase my vision and the vision of those my life contacts. My desire is to pass on what He has shown me. My prayer is that he would use me, not only to open blinded eyes but also lift up the heads of those consumed with the things of this world, and have them see the fields that are white unto harvest. Through these pages I hope you catch a new vision of this world, and when you do... RUN!