Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Normal Christianity

"Satan has us convinced to just stay put - You've got good music, good preaching, you need to grow a little bit more first. You go to all the services, you give, you give to missions, you're good. But the job of the church is to go right into the enemy's territory, not hide behind our comforts. . . . The normal Christian life is to push the enemy back - it's what we're doing right here. This is the normal Christian life." (said in Cape Verde West Africa)

The Right Reverend R.B. Snoddy :)

No comments:

My purpose in this writing is to see God ever increase my vision and the vision of those my life contacts. My desire is to pass on what He has shown me. My prayer is that he would use me, not only to open blinded eyes but also lift up the heads of those consumed with the things of this world, and have them see the fields that are white unto harvest. Through these pages I hope you catch a new vision of this world, and when you do... RUN!